WebsiteBox brings you even more value in that we want to take the headaches of the MLS bureaucracy away. Once you’ve signed up for WebsiteBox, you simply send us your MLS name, AgentID and OfficeID.
If you don’t know some of this information, a quick call to your MLS office will get it, or you can look it up on the WebsiteBox site in the signup process.
We check out any fees that your MLS requires for the process and let you know what they are. 90% of MLSs do not charge a fee, but when they do, there are a couple of ways in which it’s handled:
- If it’s paid directly to the MLS, it’s a Direct Fee.
- If it’s paid to us for forwarding to the MLS, it’s a “pass-through fee".
How do I add an MLS IDX to my site?
First click on the Listings App in your Dashboard.
In the Listings App, click on the More button and then Add New MLS.
Enter the country, state and you’ll get MLS options to choose from. Then click the Search button.
You’ll get a notice if your MLS is available as you see here.
Then just click the Apply button to go to the
Here you enter your credit card information for the MLS IDX charges.
Then you enter your office and agent ID. If you don’t know them, call your MLS office.
See below for what happens next.
One of three things will happen now:
1. Fully Automated: For some MLSs, after providing the IDs, we'll send an email to all parties (user, MLS, WebsiteBox, etc.) to request to sign the paperwork electronically.
2. For some MLSs, users need to get the signed agreement directly from MLS. We will provide you with full instructions after providing us with the IDs.
3. No Paperwork required. For some MLSs, there is no paperwork and users will be approved right away after providing the IDs.