As you have noticed we have made major improvements to WebsiteBox Platform and as part of this roll out we will have to phase out your existing website on our legacy system. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS FROM START TO FINISH BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO MAKE THESE CHANGES!!!
Below please find step by step instructions to publish your new website:
A. As you can see in the image below, you have access to your old website for a limited period of time. This means you can always VIEW SITE to copy your content from your old website.
B. Your new website must be created from scratch and any content that you would like transferred over must be manually copied from your legacy site to your new website. Click on "Click Here to Configure this Website" to get this process started.
C. Here you will be asked to:
- Select Your Design Preferences
2. Select Your Starting Website Content
3. Localize Your Website
In the previous image you can see that you need to fill in the box for your market area to localize your website content.
4. Automatically Add Your Listings from Your MLS
5. Select Your Domain Name
THIS STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT AND YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
5A. If you are not interested in your old content follow these next steps:
- If you are not interested in your old content and would like to get your new site up and running as soon as possible select your existing domain name from Step 5 above and click "Launch My Website!"
- Congrats! Your new site has been published to your domain name and you are good to go!
5B. If you would like to move your content over from your old site follow these steps:
- Select "I want to Add My Domain Later" from step 5 above
- Click "Launch My Website!"
- Make all the necessary changes you would like to make to your new website and copy your content over. Once all the changes are in place and you are happy with your content move on to the next step
- Using the right side panel click this icon
- Select your old domain name
- Click "Publish". Congrats! Your new site is now published!
You can always visit the old dashboard to make changes to your old account. Please click the following link when you login to the new Dashboard: