- Log in to the Account Manager from www.networksolutions.com. Click Edit DNS in your Account Manager.
2. Within Account Manager, use the drop-down under My Domain Names to choose the domain you want to manage, then click the Go button.
3. In the green box, select Change Where Domain Points.
4. Select Edit Advanced DNS Records.
5. Click the Continue button.
6. If the domain name was not previously pointed to Network Solutions® name servers (DNS), you will receive a page with messaging regarding this change. If you want to continue, click the Move Name servers to Network Solutions® button.
7. In the IP Address (A Records) section, click Edit A Records.
8. Find the www Host and the @ Host enter 184.108.40.206 in the corresponding Numeric IP box and click Continue.
9. You have updated your A records.