- Log in to your Register.com account from www.register.com. Click Account Manager and then click Domains. Select Manage.
2. Click Manage for the domain you want to use with Websitebox.
3. Scroll and look for the Advanced Technical Settings. Click Edit IP Address Records.
4. Place your alias in the left hand box and your IP in the right hand box.
On the first row, please make sure to have @ to the left of your custom domain and have 184.108.40.206 to the right of points to.
On the second row, please make sure to have www to the left of your custom domain and have 220.127.116.11 to the right of points to.
5. Click Continue, then Continue again. You have updated your A records.